Hello there Saturday! I’ve had some fun little factoids kickin around in my brain recently, so I thought I’d share the weird.
10 Random Fun Facts About Me Right NOW
1. I don’t understand the pregnancy craving deal. I don’t have any crazy cravings. My main qualm in pregnancy has been an aversion to raw chicken (touch, smell, ewww). I can eat a fixed chicken, but trying to make it on my own has been a task. I never really ate red meat before, but I have been wanting that. I believe my body’s telling me to get after that iron, so I have been.
2. Are you an Amazon Prime Member? I really, really love the pre-made playlists. Especially the Feel Good Country one, which is hilarious because I’m not really a big country music fan. For some reason I’ve just been into it lately. It feels happy, light, ‘merican.
3. My go-to I don’t want to cook meal: a rotisserie chicken from Whole Foods with bread and cheese (perhaps a tasty dip).
4. When I get home and haven’t hit my Fitbit steps for the day, I make crazy laps around my apartment.
5. I gave up caffeine for pregnancy. I don’t really miss it. I still drink decaf coffee (which I know has a little in it) but this is a big step for the gal that used to LIVE for an afternoon pick-me-up.
6. I recently went to Costco for the first time. I felt like that episode of Modern Family when Mitchell makes fun of Cam for liking those stores…then runs around trying to buy everything. I wanted to stock up on ALL THE THINGS.
7. I’m finally back on the Downtown Abbey train and it really makes me want to clean my house and cook. Subliminal messaging?
8. I’m enjoying every day of sleeping in while I can.
9. Seeing Christmas decorations up in stores makes me REALLY HAPPY.
10. I have extreme to-do lists. I love them. They don’t make me stressed, they just make me want to conquer.
What’s a random fact about you lately?